- Product description
It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Suspension kit Lift 2" Superior Engineering||2 087,00 €||2 892,00 €You save (-38.57%)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Ride height preload ring
- Travel: 44,150"
- Compressed: 39,970"
- Extended: 5,180"