- Product description
It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Suspension kit Lift 2" Superior Engineering||2 087,00 €||2 892,00 €You save (-38.57%)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Gas shocks by Fox performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Extended: 24,75"
- Compressed: 15,65"
- Travel: 9,10"
- Top mount: eyelet
- Bottom mount: eyelet