- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The AEV JK Snorkel now comes standard with an Air Ram inlet, which is designed to draw in fresh air and separate rain water from the air charge. It is incredibly rugged and well suited for wooded terrain where impacts with trees and branches are likely.
For vehicles that are exposed to dry, desert terrain where heavy dust is likely, an all-new self-cleaning Pre-Filter Assembly is available as an optional accessory. The Pre-Filter Assembly is used in both heavy duty military and commercial vehicles worldwide because of its rugged construction and extremely long service life. The maintenance-free, self-cleaning design separates dirt and debris from the air charge and ejects the debris out of the Pre-Filter Assembly as the vehicle travels down the road.
Installation requires only minor modifications to the stock JK hood or it fits perfectly with AEV's Heat Reduction Hood with no cutting necessary.
- Available for 2012+ 3.6L Pentastar V6
- Compatible with AEV HEMI V8 applications when used in conjunction with the AEV HEMI Airbox Kit
- Cross-link polyethylene construction
- Huge 4" air inlet allows for increased air flow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification
- Exact fit to the JK body contours
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes
- Minor modifications to the stock JK hood required