- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
TeraFlex manufactures components for the Jeep Wrangler including premium suspension systems and performance shocks, heavy-duty axles and low-range gearing, body armor, and more. With our roots dating back to the 1950s beginning, a distributor of Jeep parts and accessories, we have gained a vast knowledge of the various CJ/Wrangler platforms.
Replace your weak stock front axle shafts with a set of heavy-duty TeraFlex Axle Shafts! These axle shafts are constructed from high-strength dual-heat treated 4340 chromoly steel and have been profiled for optimal strength. Other features include rolled splines and compatibility with the larger Dana 1350-series U-joint.
- Profiled for optimal strength
- Constructed from high-strength dual-heat treated 4340 chromoly steel
- Rolled splines
- Compatible w/ larger Dana 1350-series U-joint
In the box:
- Rubicon U-joint
- Front inner driver side axle shaft w/ outer stub
- Dust shield
- Axle shaft passenger side available TX3334136 (sold separately)
- Complete kit driver side + passenger side available TX3304100 (sold separately)
- Works with Air locker by ARB (ARBRD117, air locker sold separately)