- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
ARB is one of those companies that are always improving. Innovation is, and always has been, the key to ARB’s success. Even though they are Australia’s #1 manufacturer and distributor of off-road accessories, as well as a major player in the global market, they never seem to be satisfied with their current product selection. Every year ARB invests substantial capital into product development and testing. New products spend years in development and go through rigorous testing and safety procedures. Basically, nothing leaves the ARB warehouse unless it's 100% solid, reliable, durable, and stylish.
Differential Cover by ARB for Dana 44 axles. When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles and off-road hazards will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage to your differential. To prevent this, ARB manufactures the Differential Cover. Using high tensile nodular iron, it has been engineered to protect the differential and ring and pinion set from any off road hazards.
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles
- Fits Dana 44
- Fits Wrangler TJ Rubicon with ARB Airlocker
- Fits Wrangler JK Rubicon with either Factory or ARB Locker
- Does NOT Wrangler TJ Rubicon with factory locker