- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The TeraFlex geometry correction kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent on JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 4-6” lift kits by maintaining proper steering geometry for superior highway drivability.
“Flipping” the drag link (50% stronger than factory) over the knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues, while the front track bar mount bracket corrects steering geometry. The frame reinforces the frame further reducing excessive movement and front-end shimmy. The new drag link threads into the factory adjusting sleeve and uses a tapered insert to mount to the knuckle. This comprehensive kit combines our Drag Link Flip Kit with our Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods and does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
- Works with lifts 4" and over
- Eliminate front wheels shimmy
- Keep steering geometry correct
- Drag link 50%stronger than factory
In the box:
- Track bar
- Drag link
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
- Welding is required
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters
- This kit must be used with the included flipped drag link