- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
TeraFlex manufactures components for the Jeep Wrangler including premium suspension systems and performance shocks, heavy-duty axles and low-range gearing, body armor, and more. With our roots dating back to the 1950s a distributor of Jeep parts and accessories, we have gained a vast knowledge of the various CJ/Wrangler platforms.
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit is designed for extreme conditions that typically cause factory steering components to bend and fail.
- HD 1-5/8” O.D. (42mm) 4140 heat treated chromoly steel
- More than 200% stronger than factory tie rod
- Forged tie rod end housing designed specifically for JK/JKU models
- Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud & 1045 carbon steel housing
- Features adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long-term durability
- The joint is pressed into the rod end housing & secured w/ a snap ring
- Tie rod end joint allows up to 14 degrees of movement to minimize tie rod roll, while maximizing turnability
- Allows proper clearance for use with factory 17” wheels
- Modifications required to flip the JK/JKU drag link, kit does not include those required items