- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
TeraFlex manufactures components for the Jeep Gladiator JT including premium suspension systems and performance shocks, heavy-duty axles and low-range gearing, body armor, and more. With our roots dating back to the 1950s beginning, a distributor of Jeep parts and accessories, we have gained a vast knowledge of the various CJ/Wrangler platforms.
TeraFlex JT: Alpine Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 0-4.5” lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Features dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
- Durable 1-5/8” x 0.157” (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
- Fully-adjustable Alpine Flexarm control arms optimize pinion & caster angles, & tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance on tube & forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
In the box:
- Alpine Flexarm - Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms - pair
- Alpine Flexarm - Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms - pair
- Alpine Flexarm - Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms - pair
- Alpine Flexarm - Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms - pair
- Alignment required