- Product description
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
TeraFlex manufactures components for the Jeep Gladiator including premium suspension systems and performance shocks, heavy-duty axles and low-range gearing, body armor, and more. With our roots dating back to the 1950s beginning as MEPCO (Military Equipment Parts Company), a distributor of Jeep parts and accessories, we have gained a vast knowledge of the various Wrangler platforms.
TeraFlex JT: Alpine Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 0-4.5” lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Features dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
- Fits lift 0-4,5''
- Solid and durable construction for years
- High quality bushings provide excellent vibrations protect
- Anodized aluminum clamp collar
- Forged threated joints
- Premium black e-dipped coating for corrosion resistance
- Fully adjustment and maintenance-free
- Sold in pairs
- Factory length(inch/cm): 16-3/8” / 42,55
- Min length(inch/cm): 16-1/8” / 40,96
- Max length(inch/cm): 17-3/8” / 44,13
- Alignment required